Difficulty: Easy Rating:
No Rating Provided By: Sarah
2 1/4 cups sugar
1/2 cup butter or margarine
1/2 cup Silk dairy-free liquid soy creamer (I used Silk French Vanilla Creamer)
1/8 tsp salt
2 cups choc chips
1/2 tsp van
1. Line a 9x9 inch pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil making sure the ends stick over the edges
2. Heat 2 cups sugar, butter, creamer, and salt in saucepan over medium heat. Stir constantly.
3. Remove the pan from heat, add chips and stir for 2 minutes until chips are melted and mixture is smooth.
4. Add vanilla and remaining 1/4 cup sugar (I did not add the extra 1/4 cup of sugar)
5. Pour melted fudge into pan
6. Let fudge cool in refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours until solid. Remove the fudge from the pan by lifting the ends of the parchment paper. Place the fudge, still on paper, on a flat counter top. With a very sharp knife, cut the fudge into small pieces.