After School Snack
Dairy Allergy & Peanut Allergy Dessert
Pumpkin Cinnamon Chip Muffins
<< Go Back
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon ground ginger
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1 dash ground allspice
3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
3/4 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
2/3 cup milk
3 tablespoons butter , melted
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup cinnamon Chips
1. Preheat oven to 375* F. Grease the cups of a 12-cup muffin tin, or line cups with paper liners.
2. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, spices, salt, and baking soda.
3. In another bowl, combine all remaining ingredients except chocolate chips.
4. Stir pumpkin mixture into flour mixture until just combined (should still be lumpy). Stir in chocolate chips.
5. Fill muffin cups about 3/4 full. Bake at 375* F for 18-22 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted near center of a muffin comes out clean.
6. Cool 5 minutes in pan; remove muffins to a wire rack to cool completely.
*Try adding carrot juice instead of milk!
Ultimate Slow Cooker Cookbook
Enclume Premier Freestanding Cookbook Holder, Hammered Steel
Best Freezer Cookbook
Fix-It and Forget-It Cookbook
Veggie Meals : Rachael Ray's 30-Minute Meals