2 apples, sliced
hard boiled Eggs
1/3 cup apple juice
2 TB Cider Vinegar
2 TB honey
1 TB Dijon
1/3 cup olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
|1. Cook bacon, set aside (Pour off all but 1 TB drippings)
2. Cook shallots until soft, set aside
3. Heat 1 TB oil in same pan saute sliced apples, set aside
4. In same skillet whisk apple juice, vinegar, honey and Dijon simmer for about 1 minute until slightly reduced.
5. Remove from heat, whisk in 1/3 cup oil season with salt and pepper
6. Toss vinaigrette with spinach, shallots, apples, and eggs.